Using a Custom USB Flash Drive As A Resume / Cover Letterwp_admin
In today’s day and age, it can be very difficult to land a job, especially when it’s your dream job or a highly competitive position. With hundreds of applicants, how can you stand out from the rest? Millennials are already getting creative with modern, menu-style resumes, submitting their custom WordPress site that showcases their digital skills and presents a modern resume that stands out from the crowd when compared to the boring paper submissions. So, how can you stand out more? Create a USB flash drive resume and / or cover letter!
It sounds more difficult than you think, but Premier Promo NOW, a promotional product company in Fort Lauderdale, shares everything you need to know about creating a custom USB flash drive as a resume and cover letter to showcase your creativity, imagination, and desire for the job.
- Select a Credit Card Style USB flash drive that you like.
- Create imagery and text that you would like displayed – you have two sides that you can custom design to match your personality.
- Have a promotional product company like Premier Promo NOW print the imagery and text you designed for the front and back. Make sure it has a catchy headline that makes you stand out from the rest.
- The company you choose should be able to data pre-load your USB with the files you would like on it. Make sure that they include an awesome resume, a very catchy and fun cover letter that showcases your personality and is not cookie cutter like you copied and pasted the company name in a generic letter, as well as a link to your website or portfolio of work.
- To make your custom USB flash drive resume even more special, you can choose a USB drive case to present it in. Wrap it up like a gift and give them the gift of a (hopefully) new employee!